The Ship’s / Vessel cargo – fumigated and ventilated:
- In warehouse or storage silos before loading.
- In freight containers before loading.
- In the hold of the ship with fumigation and ventilation completed before sailing.
- In the hold prior to sailing with fumigation continued during the voyage (intransit).
- In freight containers before loading with fumigation continuing during the voyage (intransit).
In these situations the fumigation continues during the voyage and is not finished until the ventilation and removal of residues is completed, which is normally at the first discharge port.
Target Fumigation of vessels;– Rodent
– Fleas & Bed Bug
– And other pests that are prohibited from entering the receiving country.